Intro to 5iive
0 Comments
»
Welcome to 5iive!
Yes, if you're right including the number in the word is a gimmick and I'm darn proud of it. To draw away some of the boredom and extra time this summer I've decided there are far too few websites that promote lists. Especially fun lists that promote images, videos, and ideas!! I'll probably add a new list every couple days and I welcome comments, things you think I left out, your own 5iive ideas, and anything else you have to add.
Here's a quick 5iive guide to the site:
5. The Search Engine and Labels - At the top righthand side you'll see a fun search box. In that area you can type in anything, and if I've included that word in any of my 5iives they'll come up. Handy right? I'm also adding Labels to my posts so if you direct your attention a little down the page the 'Things' area will guide you.
4. More Stuff - This includes the nifty poll, my random picture feed, preferred links, the about me, and my coming attractions found at the bottom of the page. All are special in their own way, and will likely be changed on a fairly unpredictable basis.
3. Archive - I plan to have quite a few of these so the archive just sorts things by date. I've yet to figure out a decent way to sort it by post names, but if I do expect to see that.
2. Feeds - To be honest I don't use them, but I know some people do, so I've added a way for you to subscribe to my site so it'll pop up as a feed on your Yahoo! or Google page. Can't hurt right?
1. 5iive Posts - Of course the highlight of my blog is the Posts. I'll give you a heads-up on Facebook when I post something new, but feel free to drop by anytime.
And that's it. It's all for fun, so I hope you enjoy and happy summer!
Subscribe by RSS