5iive Names for Creatures from Space


Space creatures have plagued us   from the beginning of time to into our distant future. We can't get enough of them and they can't seem to stop probing us. However, we just can't seem to decide on a set name for these beings from beyond. So I now give you the top 5 names for these space specimens.



5. Aliens - Sometimes illegal, sometimes not, plain old alien is the most commonly used pseudonym for our space-faring foes. They're not us, so they're probably against us.


4. Extra Terrestrials - E.T. was just the most popular of the Extra Terrestrials. After he phoned home, everyone and their grandmother were just dying to try earth out. Or dying on earth. Didn’t expect the flu did you War of the Worlds aliens? Yeah well neither did the Native Americans.


3. Little Green Men - I had fun with them in Toy Story. Devious and curious buggers. But my real question is where are their Little Green Women? Are they Little Green Sexists or just lonely. The world may never know.


2. Greys - How this version of space beings became popular I have no clue, but who cares, cause their just so gosh darn cute. And between probing and cattle mutilations we may just learn to be buds. Here’s to friendship…or world domination. I guess you’ll probably be the one to decide.


1. Space Invaders - Arcade Classics, and my personal favorites, these two-bit beasties have been blowing up my space ships for ages. Someday I’ll beat them down, but until then, I guess I’ll just save and spend my quarters.


(The invaders come in about halfway through the video, but the whole thing is trippy enough to watch)


So what'd I miss?

3 comments:

Marki said...

Dora is my favorite alien.

Unknown said...

Very nice. I'll keep checking in.

Big Friend said...

Dude, how could you not include martians. Marvin the Martian, Mars Attacks, Transformers even makes a reference. Come to think of it, where do space robots come in to play.